Village at Washington Gateway is a Planned Unit Development (PUD) located at Fort Lincoln Drive and Commodore Joshua Barney Drive in Northeast DC. The project includes 357 townhouse units and townhouse-style condominiums on 23 acres.
VIKA Capitol provided professional surveying, civil engineering, and landscape architectural services for this development, which was broken into three separate phases for final design, permitting, and construction.
- Survey and stakeout services, site and utility plan
- Road infrastructure plan
- Grading plan
- Soil erosion and sediment control plan
- Stormwater management design
- Low Impact Development (LID) design
- Landscape plan
- Subdivision plans
- Plat of computations
- Easement documents
- Traffic control plan
- Tree removal and relocations and coordination
- Construction administration