The Shops at Dakota Crossing is one of six projects in Fort Lincoln in which VIKA Capitol is involved. This project will include large retailers, such as Costco and Lowes. The general plan calls for a 400,000+ SF destination retail center to be located on a 40-acre urban renewal area on the southern edge of Ft. Lincoln New Town, a 362-acre mixed-use development.
VIKA Capitol is working with Ft. Lincoln New Town Corporation and Trammel Crow Corporation in designing the layout.
- Topographic survey
- Survey to mark
- Schematic design/design development
- Final site plan
- Erosion control plan
- Site storm drainage study and adequate outfall analysis
- Stormwater management plan
- Cistern design
- Low impact development (LID) design and coordination
- Landscape plan coordination