DC Water Sites is a 7.6-acre mixed-use development with a 2500-seat movie theatre located at the intersection of N Place, SE, and First St SE, and bounded by Diamond Teague Park and DC Water’s Main and O Street pumping station.
VIKA Capitol provided the Planned Unit Development (PUD) site plan (first stage, consolidated PUD and related map amendment).
- Preparation of consolidated and preliminary PUD plans
- Site plans
- Stormwater management planning and design (to include LID tree pits)
- Layout of new street grid
- Preliminary sediment and erosion control design
- Preliminary water, sewer, and storm drain design for new roadways
- Coordination with various District of Columbia agencies, that included:
- Department of Transportation (DDOT)
- Office of Planning (OP)
- Department of the Environment (DDOE),
- DC Water and Sewer Authority (DCWATER)