Art Place is a 16-acre mixed-use development located at the intersection of South Dakota Avenue and Galloway Street, NE, near the Fort Totten Metro Station in DC. This planned unit development (PUD) encompasses 4 separate buildings.
VIKA Capitol provided the PUD site plan and final design plans.
Services included the following:
- Preparation of consolidated and preliminary PUD plans
- Site plans
- Stormwater management planning and design
- Sediment and erosion control design
- Water, sewer, and storm drain design
- Coordination with various District of Columbia agencies:
- Department of Transportation (DDOT)
- Office of Planning (OP)
- Department of Energy and Environment (DOEE)
- Water and Sewer Authority (DCWATER)