The development at 400 K Street, NW, is a 324-unit, 14-story residential building with ground-level retail and two levels of underground garage.
Development of the site will include stormwater management controls to be provided through a combination of green roof and bioretention areas.
VIKA Capitol provided the following services:
- Topographic Survey
- Survey to Mark
- Schematic Design / Design Development
- Final Site Plan
- Erosion Control Plan
- Site Storm Drainage Study and Adequate Outfall Analysis
- Stormwater Management Plan
- Public Space Stormwater Management Plan
- Overall Water, Sewer and Storm Drain Design
- Public Space Permit Exhibits
- Coordination with DOEE and DC WATER