Does your site have an acre or more of disturbance?
If so you will need to follow the EPA’S
NEW 2017 Construction General Permit (CGP)
- The EPA has revised their Construction General Permit (CGP) for 2017, effective February 16, 2017.
- This change applies to all future and EXISTING CGPs.
- The changes requires a NEW Notice of Intent (NOI) submission and compliance with the new CGP standards.
- There is NO “grandfathering” for this new regulation.
HOW THIS IMPACTS YOU:
- All projects under an EXISTING CGP will need to submit a NEW NOTICE OF INTENT (NOI) by May 17, 2017.
- EXISTING SITES must comply with the new 2017 CGP requirements.
- All future project will need to comply with the new 2017 CGP requirements.
The complete 2017 CGP documentation can be found at the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact VIKA Capitol at (202) 244-4140 or reach out to one of our associates listed below.
Charles A. Irish, Jr., P.E., L.S., LEED AP – President email@example.com
Kyle Oliver, P.E. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Shawn Frost, RLA, LEED AP – email@example.com
Matt Hull, L.S. – firstname.lastname@example.org
Beth Wangaard, P.E. – email@example.com
Soneil Charles – firstname.lastname@example.org